Saturday, July 25, 2009

SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

heyy uhm ok what do u think is the best hair color for summer? and what are some hairstyles u can think of for me for this summer? i have blonde naturally wavy hair with layers and side bangs and its about 2 inches below my shoulder..any ideas? thanks!



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

Go short !!!



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

for summer a natural strawberry blone looks cute.



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

heyy alex =]



i like auburn for the summer.



it`s like a reddish brown.



that`s what i`m getting =]



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

check this artical



http://www.womanspassions.com/articles/2...



happy summer ^_^



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

you hair sounds pretty! i think you should get blonde high lights and stick to blonde, it is a very summery color!



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

Whenever I go in to get my hair colored, my colorist suggests a lighter shade for the summer months. I would tell you to keep your hair blonde. If it's very light, then I wouldn't get it colored, but if it's dirty blonde, you could get lighter blonde highlights. Strawberry blonde highlights would look pretty, too, because they would be appear to be natural.



Slightly wavy hair is always pretty in the summer because it looks "beachy." I like wearing a messy bun during the day, or pigtail braids (that are kind of messy). But waves are so pretty during the summer. I also like to grow my hair longer in the summer. Think of the girls in the Hollister or Abercrombie ads at the mall. If you need ideas for summer hair, you should just look at fashion magazines!



SuMmEr hAiR?? PlEASEEE HElP! 閳?

blonde and boy cut

No comments:

Post a Comment