Monday, July 27, 2009

I wanna perma-straighten but my mum says your hair falls out (HELP!?)?

Heya. I have shoulder-legnth thick, layered curly hair which straighten to rock the Emo style. I straighten it everytime I wash it (using AVeda protection Spray). I'm not obsessed about it, I don't like straighten it everyday to get it dead straight, and even when I do it still has kinks in it. I want it to be automatically straight (and possibly straight-er) so I don't have to worry about rain and all that jazz. I was thinking about getting it permanatley straightened but my mum says it would ruin it and it would all fall out, but then all these people say on the internet say it was great and mention nothing about it falling out. Somebody help!



I wanna perma-straighten but my mum says your hair falls out (HELP!?)?

I get my hair straightened about every 4 to 6 weeks, its extremely curly so it will never come out completely straight it just makes it easier to straighten with the hot iron. My hair doesn't fall out after-wards, actually less comes out (i have the thickest curliest hair ever). There different kinds of straightener and some are less harsh like the one i use. It will however dry your hair out if you get it done regularly so a good deep conditioning will be needed. Maybe you should just invest in a Chi iron they are sooo wonderful. Sleek straight hair and cuts down the time it takes to do it!!! I love mine, but it will put you back about $100-$230. But it's not as bad as it sounds because your going to spend the 90 or so dollars to get it straightened chemically if you decide to do it. And also i must add they my hair never looks funny if i let the straightened hair grow out. Just make sure you trust your hair dresser and don't use a crazy extreme straightner your hairdresser should be able to straightnen it without ruining your hair like some of the other answer on here say. If they can't its the hair dressers fault and they should go to someone else.



I wanna perma-straighten but my mum says your hair falls out (HELP!?)?

be careful with these permanent straightners, i had a japanese straightner,one done almost 3 yrs ago and oh my ...it straightened my hair for almost 2 years!



the first day i was happy but then a few weeks later it was horrible it dried up my hair and it looked so processed and boy it took so long for my hair to recover, my moms hair broke off and she had to cut her hair very very short to get the straigtner out, it was a nightmare for me, so be careful my hair as i said was straight but looked really bad, and i have wavy hair which i never relax, but anyway many people hate these permanent straightners check on this website so many people that only talk about straightners, hope this help



http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_topic...



I wanna perma-straighten but my mum says your hair falls out (HELP!?)?

You could try using a Perming solution and just comb it straight instead of putting rods in your hair. That's what I do.



However, it doesn't do as good a job as some of the relaxers our there. In the drug store.. there is Oggilve home straightening... If you're Caucasian, I would stay away from the relaxers meant for black hair. Their hair is, as I understand it, more-so difficult to straighten and it will melt a Caucasians hair.



There are some other creme relaxers for Caucasian hair as well, just need to look for it. Can find it in the hair color/perming isle.



I wanna perma-straighten but my mum says your hair falls out (HELP!?)?

LOOK I HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR, BUT WHEN IT IS RAIN THEY ANYWAY BECOME CURLY OR JUST MESSY.IF U WILL DO PERM THEY WILL STRAIGHT, U WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT 2-4 WEEKS.THEN UR ROOTS WILL GROW AND BECOME CURLY,SO U WILL GET A BAD LOOK HAIR WHICH WILL BE CURLY FROM THE ROOTS AND STRAIGHT AT THE ENDS.AND PERM ANYWAY WORK BAD FOR UR HAIRS, BECAUSE IT IS CHEMICAL PROCESS.THEY WILL NOT FALL OUT FROM YOUR HEAD AFTER FIRST TIME.THEY COULD FALL OUT IF U WOULD DO PERM EACH DAY.SO I THINK U CAN TRY.U WILL SEE, IF U WILL LIKE IT U CAN DO IT EACH TIME, AND YOUR HAIR DRESSER WILL ADVISE HOW OFTEN U HAVE TO DO IT.



MY ADVISE:TRY IT! HAIR WILL STAY ON UR HEAD ANYWAY, IF PROFFESSIONAL HAIR DRESSER WILL DO IT.DON'T AFRAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment