Monday, July 27, 2009

My Hair !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

My Hair Used To



Be Super Straight.



But Then I Cutted My Hair



In Layers And It Became Very Wavy.



So I Then Decided To cut My hair Evenly; But Its still Kind Of Wavy. Do You Know Something That can help(Maybe A Shampoo). And I don't Want To use Heat.



I Hope You Can Help Me Thanks : )



My Hair !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the shorter you cut it the waver it will get, because your taking weight out of it when it's short. when it's long the length will help pull the wave out because of weight.



My Hair !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

juz go saloon but the professional one.. don't go to the cheap hair stylish.. shampoo in the market not all is useful..... they know what to do and which way u want to do it....



My Hair !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sadly, I don't think there's a really easy solution. SOmetimes, once you get out of the shower, if you comb your hair until it's dry, it becomes straighter. If that doesn't work, you'll have to use heat, like blow drying, or straightening!



My Hair !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Use Paul Mitchel skinny serum while your hair is still damp. Then afterwards use a flat-iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment