Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help with hair coloring/bleaching?

I have dark hair and tried to make the top layer of my hair blonde. I got the lightest blonde I could find since my hair is dark I thought it takes more to make it lighter. Anyway, the top layer of my hair is now yellow. I want a more natural blond but also very light. If I do it again, will it be lighter? What can I do to make it a real light blonde and get the yellow out? (without going to a salon) Should I redo it? If so, what product should I use? Or should I make it dark again? (I don't really wanna hurt my hair too bad with all that bleaching...) PLease help!



Thanx



Help with hair coloring/bleaching?

U can try another blonde in the very dark range but BE VERY CAREFUL... too many colors or applications back to back can cause some very nasty damage or results. I would really recommend that u call the manufacturer of the dye that u used - most of them have toll free help lines %26amp; they usually know how to offset one color, plus they can help u avoid or lessen that damage risk. If u don't still have the box from the original color, google or yahoo search them for a number or post another note %26amp; see if someone else can give u a number from a product they have on hand.



I would also recommend that you do a hot oil or protein or similiar treatment right after this to minimize damage from dryness. PS: Did u know that if u put conditioner on during the last 15 mins or so of a color it is most effective as the "pores" in your hair are open from the color?



All the best with this. :)



Help with hair coloring/bleaching?

the darker your hair is the harder it is to lighten. if it was orangey i would suggest you dye it a lighter shade for the second time. but since it is "yellow" i would suggest that you find the exact shade you want on the color box and dye it with that...usually a shade darker than the one you originally got would do the trick. don't buy a bleaching kit again...but a regular color dye. i do not suggest you go back darker because it would cause more red in your hair since you dyed it blonde. bleaching is not good for your hair at all!! so try to keep the dying down to a minimum.



Help with hair coloring/bleaching?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment