Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

In the sixth grade my hair was straight and one length. Then in the seventh grade I layered it and I started using a straightening iron even though I didn閳ユ獩 need it. 4 extra straightening. After I started washing my hair it wasn閳ユ獩 as straight anymore. The Top is very straight but the last inch and a 闄?where each of my layers end in a little wavy. Did it become this way because I layered my hair or because I straightened it so much? I only straighten 4 parties now so I barely use that much. Will my hair be straight again if I keep my hair @ one length or will it not be as straight anymore because I straightened it so much a year? I閳ユ獡 starting High School next year and I want it to be straight.



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

it has nothing to do with straightening it..... every 7 or so years your body changes....and usually hair is effected...sorry kid there is nothing u can do about it....



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

same problum



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

you should just cut those ends so it's all straight or just quit bothering it



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

you should cut the wavy part,maybe it turned that way becoz of your ironing



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

when you get layers, your hair will naturally get a little wavy, so if you want you hair straight again, then get rid of the layers. also, when you straighten, you should use a heat protector...you can buy them at any drug store.



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Your hair probably has a wave to it now because of your hair cut (layers). The only thing that will come of you straightening your hair is split ends from the heat damage, so make sure that you are having the dead ends cut off. But if you want your hair to be straight I would let your layers grow out and have your hair cut /styled to one length. This will get rid of your waves.



Hair issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

The same thing happened to me. I don't think it was from the hair cut but from changes our bodies make.

No comments:

Post a Comment