Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I get my hair cut shorter, or let it grow longer...?

I have layered hair- one to my neck, one to my chin and some to my lips.... I love my hair now but i sometimes want to try something new. It's kinda thick but i defendly think shorter hair looks better on me... Idk what should i do-



Should I get my hair cut shorter, or let it grow longer...?

Grow it out longer, keeping the layered look, and as it gets longer look on how it shapes your face. If it seems it doesn't fit you, cut it again. Hair will always grow, yet if you like the longer look, keep growing it out to see where it will take you. If you change your hair style you can always change it back the way you had it before you grew it out.



Should I get my hair cut shorter, or let it grow longer...?

if shorte hair looks better then dont grow it out



but if you wanna try something new, grow it out



if you dont like it long, cut it



Should I get my hair cut shorter, or let it grow longer...?

Try to find out what hair cut would go well with the shape of your face. I got my hair cut short from a new stylist and just realized now why my old stylist suggested not to. My face looks a lot bigger with my new cut.



Should I get my hair cut shorter, or let it grow longer...?

Hi, I think tou sould go short !! My hair is really thick too, and it used to be quite long. I was really nervous when I went to get it cut short, but when it was done, I loved it !!! But of course, I streighten my hair evry morning other wise it looks a bit dodgy, but thats because my hairs naturally wavy.



p.s little tip on short hair.



It's good to have it short at the back, and then slopes down to the fron , if you know what I mean - like rihanna used to have but both sides the same length.

No comments:

Post a Comment