Saturday, July 25, 2009

Im not a pushover, but going to the hair salon makes me cringe. Any help?

For the past 9 months my friend was in beauty school so I let her have at it with my hair. She did an excellent job with all the cuts listening to exactly everything I wanted every time. Well today I went to ask her about cutting it again for me and before I could get a word out she showed me a pictures of her new clients. One had what looked like what I want but kind of mucked up. When I asked her why she stated that she just can't do that cut to save her life. So I'm stuck going to the only really good salon in town afraid of what they will try to sucker me into.



My friend cuts tons of layers in my hair with no pattern to help me achive the look I want, It was and still is a great cut. I know the first words going to be said in this salon is, let me even this out... forgetting all about the style I want.



This is the only salon I want to go to near me. I know what I want and know it can be done, even tho it's not the "norm" How do make sure I get EXACTLY what I want?



Im not a pushover, but going to the hair salon makes me cringe. Any help?

Call the salon first and tell them what you want done and ask for a stylist who will really listen to you. Don't worry, it's done all the time, they will make an appointment with a stylist you can talk to. Take a picture too, it's worth a thousand words!Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment