Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting my hair done tuesday :]?

i have carmel highlights that are growing out so im going to just get my natural hair color (possibly a shade darker) over it. as for the style i dont know what to do. i usually have side bangs but idk if i want them cut again. i also have layers. my hair is extremely wavy and its a couple inches from my shoulder. i love long hair but i think i like medium style on me. if anyone has any ideas what to do for a new style, pictures would help :]



Getting my hair done tuesday :]?

yu should keep the layers %26amp; get bangs.. not side ones. unless yu want that =]



i dnt no how old yu are but alot of people my age (14) have something called scene hair it looks really good.



http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/photos...



but dnt get that if yur over 20 or something lol..



yu could even just get yur layers dnt again but shorter or something %26amp; with a fringe whether its bangs or side bangs %26amp; straighten yur hair.



hope this helps %26amp; good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment