Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have really curly hair, layers and side bangs but i am looking for something new what would be a g

Hi,



Ok. I'm totally with you with the really curly hair, layers and all. I too wanted to try something different. So I DID!



I cut it short, well to about my shoulders. I thinned it out and cut it all one length and put blonde hi-lights in it. I LOVE it. The lady straightened it and I just love it. It is soooo much easier to do. Which I didn't think it would be being that it usually takes forever to straigten because it is so damn curly.



I think you should not go so drastic unless your really wanting to go for a change. I did it and really recommend it. I feel like a different person and I feel like dressing up and all the time now. It's perfect for summer and so easy to take care of now because it is shorter and I straighten it.



Hope that helps out a bit. :) Take care



I have really curly hair, layers and side bangs but i am looking for something new what would be a good style?

Thanks...always happy to help out! I hope you got some great ideas :)



p.s they also have some great hair styles magazines. They sell it at the bookstore or even your local Safeway, Alberton's or whatever is around you. Report It



I have really curly hair, layers and side bangs but i am looking for something new what would be a good style?

a new style is to CUT IT ALL OFF hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...



I have really curly hair, layers and side bangs but i am looking for something new what would be a good style?

well my hair is the same as yours it sounds liek. and what i do is i will use a flat iron and straighten my hair a lot. it's different and if you've never done it before then you will defiently be the center of attention. everyoen loves when curly hair peopel straighten their hair

No comments:

Post a Comment