Monday, July 27, 2009

Should i ------- my hair?

I was considering layering my hair for awhile, but i'm kinda unsure now. I'm asian with medium-long, thin black hair. I grew out my bangs when i was young. Problem is, my mom thinks layers are ugly, and they're pretty expensive. Would they look good on me?



Should i ------- my hair?

Layers are not expensive. If you're Asian, ask around and you should be able to find an Asian hairdresser who can do Asian hair best. And it can't cost much.



If your hair is thin, then you should layer it, it'll have more body.



Should i ------- my hair?

Pics help



But i think layers look good on almost anyone it is really easy to mantain and they are cute



Should i ------- my hair?

Layers look good on anyone, if you ask me. If you have a long face, I suggest longer layers- and if you have a short or round face, get layers around your chin. Layers aren't that expensive- they go right along with a normal haircut at most salons.



Good luck ( :



Should i ------- my hair?

i am asian and i'm gettin my hair layered once my mom comes home. but i have to ask her first cuz i never asked her YET.................so yep . i think it would look good on you. but do you have a OVAL face? if not, it won't probably look as good because oval faces can fit into all the hairstyles.



Should i ------- my hair?

I think layers always look good. Especially if you have thin hair, it makes your hair look thicker and more healthy and is easy to keep up.



Should i ------- my hair?

i think they would look really cute and they would give more life and body to your thin hair, oh and bangs would make it even cuter if your thinking about going that rute



Should i ------- my hair?

I'm Asian with medium length, puffy hair. I got it layered a while ago by my mom and it looks the same. I would suggest going out to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment