Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help with my hair...?

I'm getting a hair cut TOMORROW and I still can't decide what to do... people say 'side fringe and layers', but there're so many kinds of side fringes I'm not sure!



And my last attempt at layers made my hair curlier on one side since one side was layered...



I know for sure I'm getting two-toned Auburn highlights (I've had blonde for too long, I'm trying something new since my mom says 'no' to dying it =K), but style wise... I'm open to anything!



SUGGESTIONS? And sites with examples would help (for side fringes for example), but not required of course.



Pictures (face and my current entire hair):



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/r...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/r...



It might appear a bit longer cause i kinda leaned over in my chair... I'm not great with taking pictures (my first picture - my best yet 0.o)



And ignore the red-eye, can't help it.



So yeah... suggestions? Any ideas?



Help with my hair...?

whatever you do don't get your fringe cut too short because at least if you dont like it''itwont take as long to grow back'i got mine cut too short and it took months to grow back'was auful

No comments:

Post a Comment