Monday, July 27, 2009

Help me with hair!? need fast!?

ok right now i have hair that is like half and inch below my chin. it is layered. i really like hair that has bags straight across. i look like....ok i have a round/oval face, i am not overweight or anything though, green eyes that r kinda smaller, and i nose. lol i dont know how to describe my nose. what if i get the bags straight across, and i hate them? how long would it take to grow back, my hair grows kinda quick. i owuld be cutting off like 4 inches. soo...what do u think? and NO I AM NOT GETTTING SIDE BANGS!



Help me with hair!? need fast!?

i don't think it would take eight months. your hair is fast growing so I would say six. plus your hair is layered so it will blend in more then if you didn't and i agree no side bangs



Help me with hair!? need fast!?

It takes one month for each half inch... So it would take about 8 months. I hope this helps!



Help me with hair!? need fast!?

Best ask a hairdresser



Help me with hair!? need fast!?

Bangs usually grow really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment