Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can anyone advise me on what products to use on my hair to combat humidify? My hair goes limp and dr

I have long layered, highlighted hair, past my shoulder blades. It is medium thick and fine; tends dry out and go limp in humid weather (Hawaii). I love to curl it, but the curl never stays in. What products, i.e. shampoo, conditioner and treatment is recommended for this? I wish my hair would get frizzy, but no such luck.



Can anyone advise me on what products to use on my hair to combat humidify? My hair goes limp and dry.?

use good products not cheap its never good to go cheap in hair products. also go to your local hair supply stoe and look around for like sebastion (pricy its stil afordable though) also matrix, kns those are good brands i used to work at m local hair supply store

No comments:

Post a Comment