Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey i am really wanting to get a new hair cut kind of emoish but just choppy layered and kind of mes

hi i have redish brownish hair and i am looking for a haircut that fits me i want a choppy messy looking haircut anyone have any pictures???



Hey i am really wanting to get a new hair cut kind of emoish but just choppy layered and kind of messy looking

I do...where do i send them. My daughter is into the Scene style and she got some choppy, layered hair.



Hey i am really wanting to get a new hair cut kind of emoish but just choppy layered and kind of messy looking

hi, loved your question! my advise to you is that you straighten your hair if you don't have it straight and use wax hair products to give it a messy look, I'm emo and hope my hair style helps to you http://www.flickr.com/photos/kirasama/ hope my answer helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment