Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Scene hair...?

Hello, people...i am trying to keep my hair up 2 date, though, i cannot keep it juts right. How could i keep my hair looking more scene, and it would stay till i take a shower? I have shoulder length hair, layers, etc. I own a straightener, and gel. no hairspray yet =[ help, please?



Scene hair...?

i use this Products its very good it lifts you hair and gives Volume



Scene hair...?

my hair sounds a lot like yours, if i were you i think that it is cute when i put this curl gell in it, you put it in when it is damp and it will last all day, it sort of looks like you were just in the ocean, except better. lol



good luck



Scene hair...?

Pomade works great to keep styles in place. Got2be has a great pomade and it smells really good too:) Also, Pantene has a wax that's like pomade only it holds better. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment