Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Question for wavy hair.?

Hey names izzy.



couple months ago i had my hair blonde at the top and black at the bottom and TONS of layers starting at 1.5 inches at the top of my head i always used to streighten my hair..But i grew outta that stage and dyed my hair back brown and i now use it wavy only streigten the bangs cuz i have no time..and im lazy.



But now my hair is reaally layered.. starting round 4 inches from the top of my hear +waves.. AND they look ..hollow!? thats the only word that comes to mind., AND FRIZZY.



i cant way my hair down since i need to scrunch my



waves after the i come outta the shower and if i put mousse or something my waves are wayed down..



help!



thanks



Question for wavy hair.?

i would say go to a salon and get the ends of ur hair trimmed off and get some really good conditioner.



Question for wavy hair.?

try lots of conditioner preferably non chemical

No comments:

Post a Comment