Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Looking for a new hair style?

Hi!



I'm looking for a new hair style. One that is versatile, easy to do, and is trendy. But I don't want to look like a teenager or an old lady.



Here are the details....



1. I'm a 35 yr old married mom.



2. Dark brown/auburn hair.



3. My hair is thick and wavy.



4. My hair doesn't straighten very well w/o the help of a stylist.



5. Currently, my hair is layered and comes just past my shoulders.



6. Humidity is not my friend....



Have any ideas???



Looking for a new hair style?

try have it curly and then pop in a ncie headband in from claires accessories! walah beutiful



Looking for a new hair style?

no



Looking for a new hair style?

about the hair that wont strighten



get GHD'S they re the best and straighten my very very very curlii hair =]



and ask your hair dresser about what style to have



he/she will no what will suit you best



gd luk



Looking for a new hair style?

If your hair is wavy, but not pretty waves a good way to get pretty waves is:



dry your hair upside down untill it's 90% dry, then Get a large barrel curling iron and curl your hair around the OUTSIDE of it. (don't use the clasp) Then use your finger and gently tossel your waves, and spray all over with hairspray.



(For thicker hair sometimes it's better to pull half of your hair up and style the underneath, then do the top.)

No comments:

Post a Comment