Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can you tell what's best for my hair?

my hair is wavy and kinda rough. i want to cut it above shoulder. i'm petite if you ask me, and im 14 but ppl thot i'm 12 or wutevs. please answer this for me??



i've searched all over the net and i had came across a few style tht catches my eyes.



but i want to know if bangs are good for me. if so, what kind? but i think side swept aren't just me. because i like to be tidy and neat and comfortable :)



should i layer my hair?



should it be like this



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/...



or this



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/...



or this one??



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/...



please help me tq!!



Can you tell what's best for my hair?

If your hair is rough and wavy, you should not cut your hair like that... It's a hell of a lot of work and you will always have to style it with a hot tool every time you shampoo/your hair gets wet. It will be especially difficult to control during the summer. And layers, for that matter, don't work as well on curly hair. Also, your bangs will be frizzy.



Grow your hair to about shoulder length and cut it all to the same length. Your styling options will be more versatile. You'll be able to go straight or curly depending on your mood and time.



Can you tell what's best for my hair?

I think you should get layers, with side bangs.



It'sreally trendy at the moment and should help to make you look older.



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment