Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

I'm goin to have a haircut and hair color. What do you think look best? Highlights or plain? midlength with Bangs or lots of layers. My hair is up to my midback. any suggestion



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

The common shades used these days are reds and browns.Hair experts always go for brown and golden streaks for wheatish skin tones.Whereas for fair skin, they go for reddish or purple shades.



Your hair color should suit your complexion. Any hair color will look good on pale skin. If you have pink skin, avoid shades of red or golden blonde. Opt instead for ash tones to neutralize your coloring. Sallow complexion? Stick with deep reds %26amp; avoid yellow, gold or orange tones. If your skin is olive, stick with dark colors %26amp; add richness with lowlights in red or brown shades.



If you have short hair, avoid highlights %26amp; opt for full color. Subtle highlights around your face will brighten your complexion if you have longer hair. Keep in mind that due to root growth, all-over coloring will need to be touched up every 4 to 8 weeks, while highlights can last up to 2 or 3 months.



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

long and black with purple/red highlights



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

listen girl, you need to go blonde with white highlights, no bangs parted in the middle, and chop that hair... cut it just below your neck on the back



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

I like your hair color in the pic. Maybe go darker and put some contrasting blonde highlights in, but not too many.



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

I don't think you should follow what everyone else wants to do. You should just try to be an individual.



I do know that straight hair is in, so don't get a perm.



Personally, I would get lavender purple highlights if I had the choice. Go be an individual!



I saw your pic and you are a pretty girl so don't worry about what looks best. Just be yourself.



Good luck!



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

Blonde wit light and dark brown streakes



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

Go dirty blonde, then have really bleach blonde highlights. do layers in the front and curve to the back. get bangs that swoop across your face... : ]



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

i dont think its about wats n i think its more bout wat u like!~



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

I depends upon whom you want to please. Are you doing for yourself? Do want to please other females or men?



I always ask my guy friends their opinion before I dye my hair. They don't necessarily like whatever is in style. Girlfriends will always like whatever you do to your hair. We enjoy the change. I even got compliments on my hair when it was glowing bright orange! Most guys like the long straight, no bangs look the best. Most of my male friends seem to think my hair looks best brunette with some red highlights in it.



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

cut it to your sholders then dye it 1-2 shades lighter.



then get dark blonde-light brown highlights and layer with bangs



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

WHAT ?



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

i think that you should dye your hair dark brown but not super dark and sorta underneath put blond- not gross completely white blond but cute caramel/blond!



it will look rlly cute i promise!



%26lt;333333julia



GIRLS:What color should I dye my hair? I don't know what's in this yr?

u would look cute with blond.

No comments:

Post a Comment