Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bad hair problems!~SOS!?

currently, my hair is this:



http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4826/...



(in ponytail)



when i wash my hair %26amp; dried, it's like this:



http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/959/p...



I am asian, i have naturally black hair, my hair got layered 2 times in the past two years and i ususally straighten my hair (ceramic). i usually tie my hair up.



what can i do to fix these problems for a long time? i'm tired of my poofy hair. (actually, my botttom layers are okay, it's just my top layers. the ends are poofy). i get tired of using the straightener alot-its bad for hair, anyways. my goal is to get straight, shiny and sleek hair.



help please!



Bad hair problems!~SOS!?

Keeping your layers will stop the bulk/weight of your hair, the more layers, the less bulk/weight there is making it in your words less poofy.



Use Redken shampoo %26amp; Conditioner for dry hair, this will add essential oils back into your hair to calm it down to make it less poofy.



Also get some olive oil smooth over damp hair pull hair up ontop of your head %26amp; place cling film around the hair only like a turben.



put the dryer on it while wrapped for 3 mins afterwards rinse off with warm water not hot.



Bad hair problems!~SOS!?

Buy a protective straightening iron spray- They have them at most salons. Keep layering to repair your hair. A simple relaxer can help with the poofy, or even a good leave in conditioner. Stay away from balms, I think they look gross.



Bad hair problems!~SOS!?

i am asian too..



try applying mousse after taking a bath then blow dry it..



don't air dry ur hair ok,it's bad for the hair...always blowdry when wet but not too hot bec. u'll damage it..(Then u can iron it,don't iron one sopt for too long)



try applying baby lotion (this is a celebrity secret) on your hair to make it sleek...



try not to use pony tail too much too coz when u take it off, there's like that wavy spot in the middle that shows



Bad hair problems!~SOS!?

With your ethnicity its a easy thing trust me. I am a white girl with really curly hair. I wish I could get my hair permanently straightened and well you can cause of your thick hair. It wont fry like mine will. Just talk to all the salons in your area and see what the price range is for your hair length. It can cost allot so don't get shocked there. But in the long run it will help with the split ends and then there is less time to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment