Saturday, August 1, 2009

What hairstyle(s) can i cut my frizzy shoulder length hair into?

Help.... i have frizzy hair and it tends to weigh down at the bottom... my mum complains it looks rebellious on me! i want something which looks fresh on me. should i layer my hair? because some people say that if i layer my hair, it'll get bushy... is that true?



What hairstyle(s) can i cut my frizzy shoulder length hair into?

i say get it cut in a classic bob like singer Rhianna



What hairstyle(s) can i cut my frizzy shoulder length hair into?

Yes, get it layered and thinned (if it's thick). My hair tends to be the same (frizzy and big) if it's all one length. Don't cut it too short, though, you'll end up with an afro. Good Luck!



What hairstyle(s) can i cut my frizzy shoulder length hair into?

well, i know this isn't part of the question but have you ever wondered why you hair is frizzy? i think your hair is frizzy because you have curly hair. and because you have curly hair when you brush it, it turns frizzy. i would recommend to ask your hairdresser what cuts would look good with your hair. and get some products to put in your hair to make it less frizzy, like a curling mouse, a frizz repair cream etc. fruitis work great! and layers works great with your type of hair because at the bottom tends to be very curly and it will end at diferent places making it not all weird at the bottom. if you are not sure ask your hairdresser for some ideas that would go great with your hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment