Saturday, August 1, 2009

I got long(below bra)hair. Has a weird poofy wave. I'm so tierd of the lame pony tail look!what

I always either have my hair totally up or 1/2 pony. I'm a teen so I want something cute, but I'm not alowed to tint,dye,highlight, ect. it. I have long layers and hair that refuses to not poof if it air drys.



I got long(below bra)hair. Has a weird poofy wave. I'm so tierd of the lame pony tail look!what can I do?

its easy!!! what i find to be successful is the sunsilk Hydra TLC, which i never thoguht would work, but I recieved a sample and tried it. It moisturized my hair, which is poofy and dry and long, and left it feeling silky and shiny.



Otherwise, look for a shampoo that is for your specific hair type: dry, coarse or damaged.



After washing it, dry with towel and immediately put on some coconut oil(SOFTEE brand, $1 at Walgreens). Comb it through and put it in a LOW pony until dry. Then put either pomade or some more oil if neccessary to tame frizz.



If that doesnt work, try a serum or creme



Otherwise, GO TO A SALON!!!! U dont need to dye, tint, or highlight your hair to have it looking gorgeous!



I got long(below bra)hair. Has a weird poofy wave. I'm so tierd of the lame pony tail look!what can I do?

Cut it to a Bob, (Short)around your face



I got long(below bra)hair. Has a weird poofy wave. I'm so tierd of the lame pony tail look!what can I do?

straighten it and leave it down, or scrunch it so it is more curly, you also could braid it, put it in 2 low ponytails, or fishtail braid it.



I got long(below bra)hair. Has a weird poofy wave. I'm so tierd of the lame pony tail look!what can I do?

Try straightening it so you can wear it down.



I got long(below bra)hair. Has a weird poofy wave. I'm so tierd of the lame pony tail look!what can I do?

try a morsturizing shampoo and conditioner-- then straighten it-- also use a leave in conditioner-- dont blow dry but let it naturally dry then straighten it-- hope it helps--if not go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment