Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

I can't imagine what i would look like with layers...But my hair is pretty boring right now...



Here's my pic so you can see my face structure..http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/p...



Not the best pic's, My hair comes to the top of my butt...yeah its long.



http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/p... Sorry about the evil look.



Any suggestions?



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

You seem to be quite fortunate to have such beautiful hair and a face to go with it! With your face structure I would suggest anything that doesn't go above your shoulders. Long layers would be nice to add volume, movement and a "refreshed" look. Some thin long side swept bangs would give you more versatility as well. Also keep in mind that hair will grow back so don't be afraid to cut a lot off even if you're a bit scared to. My hair used to be a little past my waist and then I cut it to about three inches past my shoulder. I didn't exactly love it at first but it grew out a bit and I now keep it that way. It was a drastic change but I felt good about it since I donated my hair to locks of love and now there is at least one bald person who has a wig! It was well worth it! Whatever you decide I'm sure it won't turn out bad at all. If you're concerned though try out a virtual hairstyle web site or some salons offer the same service too. It may surprise you at what hairstyles actually look good especially the ones you wouldn't even consider for yourself!



Good Luck and have fun with this task :)



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

You could go for a real change and get a short pixie cut. That might work with your face. But, cutting your hair when you've grown it that long?



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

You need something for straight hair I see.



You need something to accentuate your face shape [long].



Try this cut %26amp; style honey: http://www.hairpedia.com/medium-hair-sty...



Or this one: http://www.hairpedia.com/long-hair-style...



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

So it's you !! wow !



I must say something important that hair like everthing in the body of the human depend on 2 important things :



1-Roots of the family .



2-The food you eat .



But there other important things : fresh air , smoke , feeling good or bad , etc .



Try to eat fish , everyday for long time . Then tell me !



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

Cut your hair to your shoulder and that would be cool.I would not advice a bob cut because it doesnt suit your face. However, if you dont want to cut your hair(because they are long and I know what it means having to cut such long hair), you can try curling them. At least the side hair(along the side of your face) and the bottom ones or go for a complete curl over!



I know people who have done this;it looks fab.



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

Hmm. You have really long hair so you could do a lot as far as change. Do you want a drastic change or just a mild one? I would recommend cutting your up to your elbows (for now) and get side bangs...



http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/s...



this is what my bangs look like. these types of bangs are in now. =) hope this helps.



also, it would look even cuter if you would straighten ur hair too.



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

Going for a new look is an important decision and once the hair is cut, there's no way back.



Your best option is to use hairstyles software (http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h... and try different styles on a picture of your self. Make print-outs of the different styles, ask the opinion of friends and relatives, let it rest for a couple of weeks to avoid making impulsive decisions and then finally go for the new look.



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

Hi



I think your hair is nice. Maybe you just need some long layers and feathered around your face. Maybe add some highlights too.



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

I think a shoulder length with highlights would work. Shampoo, cut, iron, then highlights. Very classy and has an elegant spark to it.



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

I think you would look reely great with the same hair style ur advatar thing has !!



you shud get some bangs and loooong layers !! trust me it will look soooooooooo nice you wont even believe it !!! layers dont actually CHANGE ur hair that much , they just make it prettier , and for the bangs get side bangs that are long so u can brush them to the side just like ur advatar , omg ud look soo good with it like that !! im serious , espescially with ur black hair !!! its so pretty



I want to do somthing with my hair. But i don't know what i want.. What do you think?

BALD would look really good on you. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment