Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm getting very bored with my hair!? anyone else feel like this?

I got sidebangs and layers. My hair is shoulder length. I love my side bangs and want to keep them. They are angled. My hair is dark brown and thick. I straighten it alot.



Any ideas of what i can do with my hair? I really want to have long hair so i dont want to go shorter.



How can i put colorful streaks in my hair like pink?



What are some good hair dyes ?



thanks!!



please include pics!



I'm getting very bored with my hair!? anyone else feel like this?

You can get extensions or do a sew-in weave, especially if you want to get pink streaks; some weaves will not damage your hair as much.



I'm getting very bored with my hair!? anyone else feel like this?

Put some hair wax or paste in your hair to seperate layers. Maybe even stick them up a little, or spike some hair on top.



I'm getting very bored with my hair!? anyone else feel like this?

I think you should keep the length so you can grow it out,and instead put caramel highlights in to give your hair dimension.I would do natural highlights instead of chunky so they blend in better with your hair.Be patient growing your hair out takes time.



I'm getting very bored with my hair!? anyone else feel like this?

that sound exactly like my hair you should get your hair tipped have blond at the end or put some red streaks and straigthen your hair and put curls in it.



I'm getting very bored with my hair!? anyone else feel like this?

You should try growing out your hair, or getting extentions. And I think you should curl your hair every one in awhile, or put it up in a pony tail or bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment