Saturday, August 1, 2009

I've got meduim length hair with layers and I need to know how to curl the ends under w/ a blow

I had long hair that was all one length for years and now I have no clue how to style my new cut and I don't want to use a curling iron.



I've got meduim length hair with layers and I need to know how to curl the ends under w/ a blow dryer.?

try a blow dryer brush. you can get round brushes that double as a blow dryer with the hot air coming out the holes. just use that and brush on the inside of you hair and twist it inward. or if you don't want to buy one, you use a round brush with a blow dryer. just hold the blow dryer close to it so the air flows through it and twist it the same way.



a blow dryer brush: http://content.ulta.com/images/products/...



I've got meduim length hair with layers and I need to know how to curl the ends under w/ a blow dryer.?

Buy one of those rolling brush that u can use with a blow dyer



I've got meduim length hair with layers and I need to know how to curl the ends under w/ a blow dryer.?

Ceramic flat brush irons are great for slight bends or large waves inward of layers of hair. They are kind of costly though. Cermic will also do less damage on your hair than the curling iron or the blow dryer. If you have to use a blow dryer get a good ventilated partially rounded brush or one with metal heat absorbing plates inside the bristles that is alrge and round work well while pulling a section under and turning under as you pull down with the heat on it, then hit the cold button to set the curl. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment